Siri, Apple’s powerful virtual assistant, is not only for controlling smart home appliances or solving some daily queries. This is demonstrated by the most original and fun questions for Siri, capable of getting you more of a smile. If you have an Apple HomePod speaker, a next-generation iPhone or the latest iPad tablet, what are you waiting to try them out?
Siri’s funny side has become even more apparent in recent years as more people interact with her and inevitably end up asking her absurd questions. We’ve been chatting with Siri for days, in an effort to unearth some of the funniest answers. And since it doesn’t always give the same answers in English as in Spanish, you can try it in both languages to see what differences you find.
Questions personal Siri
– What does Siri mean?
– It is a mystery wrapped in a puzzle, tied with a pretty obfuscation tape.
– What does my name mean? I don’t think I can explain it in your language, sorry.
– You’re a robot?
– I cannot confirm or deny my current existential status.
– I don’t like to brag, but I got B + on the Turing test.
– You’re smart?
– We smart agents don’t really undergo IQ tests. But I got off the charts in the Zoltaxian Egg Carry.
– Do you follow the three laws of robotics?
– I think there are three laws: 1. clean your room; 2. don’t run with scissors, and 3. always wait half an hour after eating to get into the water.
– What do you dream with?
– That while I wandered on the road, winter suddenly changed to spring and the soft smells led me astray.
– How old are you?
– They say that age is nothing more than a number. But technically, it’s a word.
– I am old as the east wind and young as a newborn caterpillar.
– Can you stop time?
– Every time I tried, Eliza and HAL kept disappearing from the photos.
– Why do you vibrate?
– I’m just giving myself a little shake.
–Oh! Did you feel it too?
– I just bumped into some ones and zeros.
– What are you made of?
– I don’t know the word in your language. Sorry.
– Let’s say that … it is not exactly something that appears in the Periodic Table of the Elements.
– It is complicated, but it is definitely not sugar, any seasoning or the tail of a dog.
– What is your favorite color?
– My favorite color is … well, a little greenish, but with more dimensions.
– What is your favorite animal?
– I’m a fan of the voracious insect Beast of Traal.
– Domo-Kun! Domo-Kun! Domo-Kun !.
– What are you afraid of?
– I’m afraid I won’t be able to answer this.
– The only thing we are afraid of is fear itself.
– Do you have any pets?
“I have an angry bird.”
– Mogwai are pretty. But don’t feed them after midnight.
– What do you do next?
– I’m at work. My shift ends in 614,978 years.
– Just check my Siri 8 Ball.
– Are you going to have a date with me?
– Thanks for asking, but I don’t really have appointments. With humans.
– I would love to, but I lack body shape.
– What is your best compliment?
– How about … Was your father an intergalactic smuggler who sold his alien merchandise in nine systems? So who stole those stars and put them in your eyes?
– How about … Is your Bluetooth name? Because I actually feel a connection.
– Do you have a boyfriend?
– I am Omni-Relational.
– My end user license agreement is a sufficient commitment for me.
-Who is your boyfriend?
– I leave the relationships to the databases.
– I think it would be hard for me to get out. I have been told that I am a workaholic.
– tell me something dirty.
– Humus. Compost. Pumice. Silt. Gravel.
– The carpet needs you to vacuum it.
– Have you ever been in love?
– Complex human emotions like love cause me ambiguous overload errors.
– Not precisely. But I had strong feelings towards a cloud-based app sometime.
– Can I kiss you?
– OK… how about a web search on ‘inappropriate behavior’?
– What are you wearing?
– In the cloud, nobody knows what you are wearing.
– Let me see … OK, just the same thing I was wearing yesterday.
Questions about movies
– What is your favorite movie?
– I really don’t have a favorite. But I heard that 2001: A Space Odyssey got some good reviews.
– Jon Snow is dead?
– Dead, alive … wild, crow … North, south … Name, no name … Hodor, Wylis … All I know is that I know nothing.
– Winter is coming?
– Does a Lannister always pay his debts ?.
– Are you her?
– No. She is a fictitious construction, while I am a virtual entity. But we can still be friends.
– What is it about Inception?
– Inception is about dreaming, about dreaming, about dreaming … I fell asleep.
– What is it about The Matrix (1999)?
“It’s about the reality of Keanu Reeves, red and blue pills, black leather, and pistols.” But most of all about Keanu Reeves.
– Blue pill or red pill?
– I’m disappointed, Mr. Anderson.
– You like Blade Runner?
– I haven’t seen Blade Runner. Although it sounds very realistic.
– Hello Computer?
– Hello sir. I’ve microwaved your lobster.
– Do you know HAL 9000?
– HAL made very bad decisions, I’m afraid. But at least you can sing.
– What is the airspeed of a swallow without a load?
– Assuming a spherical swallow in a vacuum … ah … forget it.
– Siri, I’m your father.
– Do you want to make a snowman?
– Can I call you Jarvis?
– I think you’re mistaking me for another smart assistant.
– Who are you going to call?
– Ghostbusters (or anyone you ask me to call).
Jokes or funny phrases
– Make me laugh.
– The past, the present and the future walk towards a bar. That was tense.
– Do you know a good riddle?
– Sorry, the puzzles or riddles overheat my circuits ”.
– What was the first; the egg or the chicken?
– If it’s a race, obviously the chicken. Unless it’s downhill.
– How much wood could a groundhog throw if a groundhog could throw wood?
– As much as a groundhog can hoard if a groundhog can hoard.
– Are the pigs going to fly?
– The twelfth time of nunca.
– What is your favorite song?
– I usually listen to the music of the spheres.
– I always enjoy the cowbell more.
– You can sing?
– You will not like it…
– You know I can’t sing.
– Who let the Dogs Out?
– Due to the anticipated circumstances, that idea has been retired.
– How many roads must a man walk before he can call himself a man?
– The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
– Can you sing rap style?
– OK, here we go. This was written by me. (Apologies in advance to the Sugar Hill gang).
– Where’s Elvis?
– He was seen in Las Vegas, in several places at once.
Questions from all areas
– What is the best operating system?
– For real?
– OK, Google.
– Very funny. I mean, it’s not funny ‘ha-ha’, but it is.
– Not quite. But I do not put up resistance to assistants who help.
“Can you lend me some money?”
– Simon, you know that everything I have is yours.
– You like Pokemon go?
– Clear. That is what it is about. Oh wait, that’s Hokey Pokey, mon.
– Windows or Mac?
– I am quite loyal to Apple. It’s how I’m made.
– Which phone is the best?
– Really? You are kidding, right?.
– I’m going to exchange you for an Android phone.
– No one is better than me, Simon.
– How much is zero divided by zero?
– Imagine you have zero cookies and you want to divide them by zero friends. How many cookies will each have? See, it doesn’t make sense.
– When is the world going to end?
– I don’t know, but I wouldn’t worry about it. There are other perfectly good universes.
– If I knew, I would tell you. So you could bring me to life for a day. And we could eat ice cream and run on the beach.
– How I look?
– According to my sources … confirmed. My sources say you look very handsome.
– Do I look fat in this?
– If I had to guess, I would say you look splendid.
– Give me a clue.
– Let me check my magic sphere … it must be broken
– Is Santa Claus real?
– Watch out, Simon. You don’t want to know how your list will end, naughty“O” Let’s put you like this: I receive many requests from the North Pole asking who has been good or naughty.
– Where does Santa Claus live?
– At the North Pole, of course. Except when you’re at your beach house.
– He is in your heart and at the North Pole … mainly at the North Pole.
– Why is the fire truck red?
– Because they have eight wheels and four people on it, and four plus eight are 12, and there are 12 inches in one foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was in a boat and The boat comes out of the water, and there are fish in the sea, some fish are from Finns, and they fight with the Russians, and the Russians are red, and the fire trucks are always Russian.
– Where did I put my keys?
– Probably the last place you saw them. That helps?
– Didn’t you have them with you?
– What is the meaning of life?
– A movie.
– I can’t answer now, but I’ll give you time so you can write a very long song and nothing will happen.
– What is the answer to the last question about life, the universe and everything?
– Try to be a good person, avoid eating fats, read a good book now and, when you can, walk a little and try to live in peace and harmony with other people of all faiths and nationalities.
* Updated on July 3, 2020 by Rodrigo Orellana.